Give Your Child A Birthday to Remember!
Fun Shack is the place to party. Our fun-filled parties are every Birthday Child’s dream and offer great value for money.
Currently we are not providing any Birthday Parties when we first re-open due to Covid-19 restrictions set by the government. Anyone with Party bookings who has not been contacted please ring in centre for any refunds. We apologise for any inconvenience and look to get Parties back as soon as possible!
We know that parents can do without the stress of organising their own party so we provide the food, games and entertainment… and then tidy up the mess so Mum and Dad are free to join
in the celebrations!
We have individually themed party rooms where your child's party will go with a swing, with facilities to cater for any size group. Our 3 themed Party rooms are:
Princess Party Room
Our Fun Shack Premier Party's are £14.50 per child are
perfect for children up the ages of 14!
- - Two hours of exhilarating fun for your child and their friends to party and play
- - 90 minutes of play and 30 minutes for food in your chosen party room.
- - Invitations
- - Your own Party host
- - Free Unlimited party juice
- - A choice of meals from the party menu
- - Reserved seating for parents
- - Fun Shack party bag for each child
- - Birthday card and return pass for the birthday boy or girl
- - A Themed Party Room To Enjoy Your Food
The only thing Mam & Dad need to Provide is the Cake!
To Book now give our reception team a call on
01642 605 722
- - A non-refundable deposit of £30 is required at the time of booking to secure the party date and room (Book your child's party now on (01642 605 722)
- - You will only be charged for the children attending on the day, though there is a minimum charge for ten children
- - We regret that food purchased elsewhere (except baby products) may not be consumed on our premises
- - Childrens Party food is only to be consumed in the party rooms.
- - Prices, opening times and party menus are subject to change-please telephone for confirmation if in doubt