Give Your Child A Birthday to Remember!
Fun Shack is the place to party. Our fun-filled parties are every Birthday Child’s dream and offer great value for money.
Due to recent Government Announcements (8/09/20) about limiting the size of Social Gatherings indoors, we are unable to provide any Parties. Anyone with a Birthday Party bookings who has not been contacted please ring in centre for any refunds. We apologise for any inconvenience and look to get Birthday Parties back as soon as possible!
We know that parents can do without the stress of organising their own party so we provide the food, games and entertainment… and then tidy up the mess so Mum and Dad are free to join
in the celebrations!
Our Fun Shack Premier Party’s Are Perfect For Children Up To The Age Of 14!
Mon-Fri Term Time - £14.00 per child
Weekends & School Holidays - £16.00 per child
- - Two hours of exhilarating fun for your child and their friends to party and play
- - 90 minutes of play and 30 minutes for food in reserved seating
- - Invitations
- - Your own Party host (Please note your Party Host will currently have slightly more limited interaction with you and your guests during your Party due to Covid-19 Restrictions)
- - Free Unlimited party juice
- - A choice of meals from the party menu
- - Reserved seating for parents
- - Fun Shack party bag for each child
- - Birthday card and return pass for the birthday boy or girl
The only thing Mam & Dad need to Provide is the Cake!
To Book now give our reception team a call on
01642 605 722
- - A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required at the time of booking to secure the party date and room (Book your child's party now on (01642 605 722)
- - You will only be charged for the children attending on the day, though there is a minimum charge for ten children
- - We regret that food purchased elsewhere (except baby products) may not be consumed on our premises
- - Children's Party food is only to be consumed in the seating area
- - Prices, opening times and party menus are subject to change-please telephone for confirmation if in doubt
- - Minimum number of children required for a Birthday party is 10, maximum is strictly 15 due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- - As part of our new Covid-19 Safety Precautions you and your group will be temperature checked on arrival to ensure none are displaying a high fever. If anyone in your group is found to have a high fever you will not be permitted to enter the centre (but we will re-arrange your booking to another date if this occurs).
- - Face Masks: We Kindly ask all Adults attending to wear a face mask. You do not need to wear a face mask when seated at your table or if using the activity areas. Children (Aged 11 and under) are not required to wear a face mask.